FRESH-START is set of pH calibration and electrode rinse solutions designed to optimize the accuracy of your measurements and avoid cross contamination between samples or calibration solutions. Included in the kit is lab grade pH 4.01 buffer solution (M10004B) sachets, pH 7.01 buffer solution (M10007B) sachets, pH 10.01 buffer solution (M10010B) sachets and electrode rinse solution (M10000B) sachets. All sachets are 20 mL.
The buffer solutions are certified to meet the standard to an accuracy of ±0.01 pH removing the inaccuracies involved with mixing buffers.
Electrode rinse solution is ideal for using as an intermediate rinse between samples or calibration solutions to avoid cross contamination. This rinse solution is also ideal for removing basic salt deposit buildup on the probe or cap caused by storage solution evaporation. Even though salt deposit buildup is normal, it should be removed before measurement or calibration.
Electrode rinse solution should not be a substitute for cleaning or storage solutions.
Sachet packaging means that you get fresh solution every time. Ideal for infrequent or field use. No risk of using an expired calibration solution.
Milwaukee solutions are designed to help you achieve reliable and repeatable measurements while extending the life of your electrode.
- Solutions - 20 mL (box of 25)
- pH buffers are for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings
- Electrode rinse solution is fundamental for gently rinsing the electrode between like samples or calibration solutions as well as rinsing off salt deposit buildup.
- Sealed against light and air
- Ideal for on-the-spot calibration
- Simply open, insert the tester or electrode into the sachet and gently stir
- Formulated with a 5 year expiry
- 5 x M10004B pH 4.01 Calibration Buffer Solution Sachets (20 mL)
- 10 x M10007B pH 7.01 Calibration Buffer Solution Sachets (20 mL)
- 5 x M10010B pH 4.01 Calibration Buffer Solution Sachets (20 mL)
- 5 x M10000B Electrode Rinse Solution Sachets (20 mL)