LC Racing 1/12 LC12B1 Buggy Kit
This is an unassembled kit which needs to be built.
- New competition mid motor layout
- Central slipper clutch, improved cornering speed, new designed aluminum central bulkhead.
- One piece 2.0mm carbon fiber upper deck
- Independent (floating) battery mount, allows battery to be mounted to the chassis without touching it.
- 2.0mm 6061 T6 Aluminum chassis.
Differential and Drivetrain
- Front and rear bevel and drive gear oil filled differentials
- Adjustable center slipper clutch with 60T spur gear.
- 2 pad slipper clutch
- Front and rear CVD for maximum performance
- Full set of 24 high speed sealed ball bearings
- High quality spring steel suspension mount front and rear.
- Front and rear anti roll bars.
- Aluminum shock with 3mm shock shaft.
- All new high downforce low profile lexan body.
- All new lexan wing.
- Class: 1/12th scale 4WD competition buggy
- Width: 205mm
- Length: 352mm
- Wheelbase: 230mm
- Reduction ratio: 2.46
- Differential pinion: 15T front and rear
- Differential bevel: 37T front and rear
- Weight:1.05kg(race ready)
- 1/12 LC12B1 4WD Competition Buggy (Assembly required)
- Pre-mounted off road wheels and tires
- Front and rear anti roll bars 1.0mm, 1.2mm and 1.5mm.
- Batan D115F Digital servo
- 60T Spur Gear and 17,18.19T pinon gears
You will need: Does not include
- Transmitter and Receiver
- Battery (NiMH 6 cell 2/3c or 95x30mm Lipo) and Charger
- Gear Differential Oil
- Shock Oil
- Assembly tools
- Paint for lexan body