Join the Spectral Revolution!
Kessil`s unique LED array platform packs high power and deep penetration into a sleek, compact fixture, with an innovative heat management system that enhances efficiency and longevity. Its unrivaled optics meticulously create smooth color mixing over a large coverage area. The Kessil LED`s advanced controllability allows multiple fixtures to be adjusted as a group, when linked together through the 0-10V input and output.
The H160 Tuna Flora features four efficient spectrums - BLUE, GROW, BLOOM, RED - in one single fixture. The light is perfectly blended, with wavelengths including true UV and Infrared (ranging from 380-780 nm), enhancing photosynthetic efficiency, maximizing its effectiveness through all phases of plant cultivation.
- UV & FR - The H160 uses true UV-A and far red LED chips which promote algae/plant health and growth.
- Blue - The BLUE spectrum quickly develops the frame of a plant during every stage by promoting stem extension.
- Grow - The GROW spectrum is designed to produce all-around vegetative growth throughout the life cycles of various plants.
- Bloom - The BLOOM spectrum boosts yield by encouraging plentiful flowering during the plants` crucial reproductive stage.
- Red - The RED spectrum is designed for tissue culture and cloning by producing maximum root growth during the plant`s whole life. During the finishing stage, the RED spectrum also increases the plants` productivity and the quality of the harvest.
- Adjustable - Switch the spectrum depending on the phase of the plant growth.
- Heat Management - Innovative heat management system enhances efficiency and longevity.
- Dense Matrix LED - The unique, efficient Dense Matrix LED array is built in-house at the Kessil facility producing a concentrated single point source densely packed with high-powered LED array that emits more and better light than competing fixtures.
- Efficiency - The H160 design uses a unique fanless and slim housing with its compact Dense Matrix array with the most photon energy output per watt than any other Kessil fixture.
The H160 can be manually controlled, and is also compatible with 0 ~10V external controllers. Daisy-chain multiple lights for seamless control from a single source.
- Manual Mode - This mode allows the user to immediately tune the light for customization, individually controlling the spectrum and intensity for ideal settings.
- Quick Set - With the H-Series Spectral Controller, the quick set mode allows users to create a repeating 24 hour schedule by programming 6 points throughout the day with customized spectrums and intensity.
- Auto Mode - This mode is designed to simplify the growing process of various types of plants, and can mimic entire seasons with adjustable critical day length.