1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Fully Functional Lowrider
We’re excited to say we’ve added a new lowrider to our lineup, the ready-to-run Monte Carlo and it sits on our new LR260 lowrider chassis. The Monte Carlo is complete with the LR6X 6-channel computer radio, 7.2v 3000mAh NiMH battery and USB charger.
The fully licensed 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo body is a highly detailed 3 piece body, with painted side mirrors, clear windows, detailed interior, injection molded chrome plastic details, chrome decals, magnetic body mounts and is LED light ready. The Monte Carlo is available in green or purple. A clear body will also be available for purchase for those of you who want to do your own custom paint job. The Monte Carlo also includes authentic looking whitewall tires mounted on chrome wire spoke wheels with center knockoffs.
The Redcat Monte Carlo is the first to use the new LR260 chassis with a solid rear axle and independent front suspension. One of the most exciting features of the new Monte Carlo is the ability to raise and lower each of the four wheels independently while driving. This is done by using a total of five servos, one for each of the four wheels and one for steering. Another exciting feature of the LR260 chassis is that it will fit hundreds of aftermarket bodies with the included optionally installed body posts.
The Redcat Monte Carlo includes the LR6X six channel 2.4GHz computer radio system that utilizes lowrider style switches. This radio has been fitted specifically for use with RC lowriders and includes many buttons, levers and switches to drive the Monte Carlo, as well as perform realistic looking lowrider tricks. The radio includes individual switches for each of the 4 height adjustment servos, momentary switches for raising either the front or rear to max ride height and momentary buttons for lowering either the front or rear to minimum ride height. The levers and switches are similar to those found on an authentic full-sized hopper control unit. This provides the Monte Carlo driver with a realistic scale simulation of what it’s like to actually operate a full size hydraulically controlled lowrider.
If you haven’t had the experience of driving a Redcat lowrider, now’s the time with the RTR Redcat Monte Carlo.
• Monte Carlo: Fully Functional Lowrider
• Body: Officially Licensed 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo w/ Individual Chrome Plated Molded Parts
• Motor/ESC: Brushed Motor & ESC
• Servos: 5 total. 25KG HEXFLY Servo for the Suspension (4pcs), Steering Servo (1pc)
• Radio: LR6X 6 Channel 2.4GHz Computer Radio System
• Chassis: Specially Designed LR260 Lowrider Chassis w/ Detailed Undercarriage
• Drive System: 2-Wheel-Drive
• Transmission: Single Speed
• Suspension: Solid Rear Axle and Independent Front Suspension
• Wheels: Chrome Spoke Wheels w/ Center Knockoffs
• Tires: Authentic White Wall Tires
• Battery and Charger: Included 7.2V 3000mAh Ni-Mh Battery Pack and USB Charger
Needed to complete:
• (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter