For HSP Henglong HPI and other vehicles and ship models.
High voltage version 320A brushed ESC supports up to 3S lithium battery.
Special note: This ESC, with 3S (12V), can only carry a motor no greater than 380. With 2S (8.4V), only a motor no greater than 540.
320A two-way electronic governor with brake (with waterproof function)
Battery support: Ni-MH, Ni-Cd 4~6 groups (4.8V~7.2V); Lithium battery 3 groups (7.4V-11.1V)
Current parameters: 320A forward, 160A backward, 270A brake,
BEC output: voltage 5.6V, current 2A. (Supply power for receiver and steering gear)
Dimensions: 43mm (length) X 29mm (width) X 27mm (height). (Including heat sink part)
1. Automatically find the center position.
2. High frequency drive system
3. Use low internal resistance field effect tube
4. Suitable for use in car and ship models
1. Correctly connect to the power supply battery, the red wire at both ends of the wiring board is the positive pole, and the black is the negative pole. (Or connect the standard DC battery plug Datian male plug/T plug/banana plug)
2. The red and black wires of the ESC output are respectively connected to the red and black wires of the car’s 540 motor.
3. Turn on the power switch of the ESC, the motor beeps, and then turn on the transmitter power, the motor will make a ‘do~la~mi’ sound, which proves that the remote control signal has been successfully connected to the ESC.
1x 320A Brushed ESC